List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Contemplating helping with Kontact
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-02 12:59:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 02 December 2005 01:51, Don Sanders wrote:
> On Friday 02 December 2005 03:12, Simon Roberts wrote:
> > I've been looking for a way to sync my palm device, Kontact and
> > Yahoo! calendar. Obviously the first two are easy.

Really? :)

> > Yahoo! provides
> > software for windows to do that, but that's no use to me. So, I'm
> > contemplating getting involved in writing the code needed to make
> > this happen.

The thing to write here is a Resource (a CalendarResource subclass, actually)
that can talk to the Yahoo! servers and retrieve (and hopefully write) the
data on the calendar server. There's a bunch of examples for various
groupware servers in the KDE PIM codebase (I'd have to check where exactly).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot