List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Contemplating helping with Kontact
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-02 0:51:38

Hi Guys,

(Simon, I've redirected your expression of interest in contributing to
calendar syncing to the appropriate development mailing list,
kde-pim).

I'm not too familiar with the status of syncing in kdepim. I seem to
recall KitchenSync as being the plan(?).

Can anyone spare a few moments to point Simon in the right direction?
Please see his mail quoted below. Also please cc him on any replies
he's not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Don Sanders.