List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Due dates on to-dos downloaded from exchange server.
From:       Peter Lewis <prlewis () letterboxes ! org>
Date:       2005-11-01 9:55:02

Hi there,

Firstly, thanks for all the good work that's gone in on the kde-pim project.
I've just picked up KDE again after a couple of years using other systems and
it's improved a lot.

I'm using Kontact for all my email, calendar, to-do's etc... which connects to
my exchange server where they are all stored. I'm connecting using the
"newexchange" resource. There are obviously still a few issues with this,
though I have got it working reliably for my to-dos. (I'm using the exchange
plugin to download the calendar to my local calendar, and IMAP for the
emails).

Although the to-dos are downloaded onto into Korganiser, their due dates are
not. Am I doing something wrong, or is this still "in the pipeline"?

Thanks again,

Peter.