List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Microsoft Exchange Experience
From:       "Chris Miller" <cmiller () 6ps ! com>
Date:       2005-11-01 4:38:36

I have experience with Microsoft Exchange, and I am going to be
switching back to *NIX very soon on my desktop. I would like to help
development of the Exchange component for KDE PIM as much as I can. I
wrote a web-based control panel in .NET to manage Microsoft Exchange
objects (users, contacts, groups, etc. etc.), so I have a pretty good
understanding of the "under the hood" workings of the beast. I would
like to offer my help any way I can. Please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Chris Miller

6PS Corporation

www.6ps.com