List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Problem: New items in korganizer deleted in hotsync with
From:       Magnus Larsson <magnus () vista ! se>
Date:       2005-08-25 10:28:47

Hi!

I have a new Tungsten T5 that I try to sync with Kpilot 4.4.6 (dunning debian
testing). I have a problem with Korganizer: new calendar items that are
entered in the PC are not transferred to the Palm during hotsync, and they
are erased from the Korganizer on the PC.  However, the first time I synced,
it seems that the information came across, but any updates since then are
deleted.

When I start kpilot it normally first executes a fast sync, where nothing is
transferred, after which i press the Hotsync on the Palm, and a real Hotsync
takes place.

I have checked the box for solving conflicts in favour of the PC, but that did
not help. What could I check or change? Any advice warmly welcome, as this
renders my Korganizer/Palm solution effectively useless.

Regards

Magnus Larsson