List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot 4.5.3 compile problem
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-26 8:34:20

On Monday 25 July 2005 12:16, Arild Bergh wrote:
> I have downloaded the latest KPilot source and pilot-link
> v0.12.0-pre4. Compiled and installed pilot-link, ran

Don't. Unless you really want to spend time debugging C programs and have the
time, patience and ability to do so, just don't use any of the pilot-link pre
packages. You may try to use pilot-link CVS HEAD, though, since that's what I
compile kpilot against. p-l has undergone a whole bunch of source and binary
incompatible changes along the road to 0.12, so KPilot doesn't necessarily
compile against _any_ of them until 0.12 is actually released.

> `unpack_CategoryAppInfo(CategoryAppInfo*, unsigned char*,
> unsigned int)'

grep your pilot-link headers for it. the types have probably changed.

> `PilotAddress::~PilotAddress()':
> : undefined reference to `free_Address(Address*)'

This is much stranger. Again, grep p-l headers to find out what is expected.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot