List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KOrganizer Docs
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-10 2:37:37

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 12:51, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 June 2005 02:15, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> > The patch is bigger than the file, so get the sources here:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/carloswoelz/korg-docs.tar.gz
> >
> > Can i commit ;) ?
>
> As I told you on IRC, I'm quite busy until July, so I can't look at that
> patch right now.
>
> Cheers,
> Reinhold

I won't have time to work on this later this month or in the beginning of
august. So if you could review it in the coming days, I would be able to fix
the pending issues.

BTW, I disbled the groupware part, waiting for the solution of the schedule
menu problem, but I am willing to fix it as soon as there is a solution. And
my last whatsthis patch is also in the waiting queue.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=111773658029589&w=2

And I am still waiting to nuke (or not) the to-do->tasks patch.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz