List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] I want to get involved into the KDE-PIM project
From:       Somlyai =?iso-8859-1?q?Tam=E1s?= <somez () t-online ! hu>
Date:       2005-06-28 16:24:39

Hi Armin!

First of all: Welcome!
I think this opensync idea is a very good an efficient approach. My
programming skills are not so good, but that's why I want to get involved in
this project. I want to start with testing na bug hunting and lots of mobile
devices are coming across me, because I'm writing reviews about them. I
offered my help, tell me if you want me to get involved. I hope I can help
the project.