List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] I want to get involved into the KDE-PIM project
From:       Somlyai =?iso-8859-1?q?Tam=E1s?= <somez () t-online ! hu>
Date:       2005-06-26 13:45:24

I tried the integeated syncronization function in Kontact with my Nokia 3650
throught Bluetooth with IrMCSync + local connector, and the Bluetooth
connection starts for a few secs, but no effect :-( I've tried the multisync
project's latest CVS snapshot because it has a gnokii plugin (I think IrMC is
only good for Siemens, and Sony Ericsson phones) but it wasn't good.

Mobile phone syncronization would be a great function, because it makes
Kontact, Korgranizer and Kadressbook a very efficient PIM suite. I usually
write my daily todos in my mobile phone, but it will be a lot more easier if
I can just type it in Korganizer and sync with my mobile. I'll check that
opensync project.