List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] I want to get involved into the KDE-PIM project
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-26 12:59:48

Hogy vagy, Tamás! (Er, since I'm at a loss to say anything else in Hungarian),

On Sunday 26 June 2005 12:11, Somlyai Tamás wrote:
> mobile phones, pda computers, laptops. I want to get involved in the
> KDE-PIM project, and I am especially interested in kontact's mobile phone
> syncronization part. Can you tell me where can I start, and who should I
> contact with in this case?

Bram has already given some good pointers to material on the developer.kde.org
site. The PIM website http://pim.kde.org/ also has various useful pointers.
In particular:

* http://pim.kde.org/development/
  This ought to be a good place to start looking for development information.
I'm not sure it's current or really accurate though -- it'd be useful to
receive feedback on it.

* http://pim.kde.org/people.php
  This will show you who is who, which might help with figuring out who to
talk to directly.

* http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kdepim-apidocs/
  These are the _code_ documentation pages for all of PIM. They are generated
regularly from the latest sources, but are still of rather uneven quality.
We're working on that.

Mobile phone syncing is the province of either Kandy (Cornelius) or
Kitchensync (Tobias). Unless it's a Treo, in which case it belongs with
KPilot (me).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot