List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] IMAP namespaces
From:       Carsten Burghardt <burghardt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-16 8:25:41

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2342.html

> 2, I have a uw-IMAP server, can I do anything to help debug that problems
> with duplicated folders?

Remove the "~" namespace from the list of namespaces (other users I think).

> 3, Some folders in my tree are now grey and some are blue, does this have
> to do with namespaces?

Yup, folders that can have no content (such as namespace folders) get a grey
icon now to make this easy visible. You'll notice it when you try to copy an
email there but it's probably easier with an icon.

Carsten