List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] exchange
From:       Birger Kollstrand <twsbk () teleca ! no>
Date:       2005-05-09 8:43:52

Hi,

I use this on our MS Exchange 2000 server.

I believe that WebDAV support must be enabled on the exchange server for this
to work.

In KDE 3.4 there are two ways of doing this.

1. you can can use the new exchange resource
Configure the exchange resouce py right clicking in the Calendar window in the
lower left corner of the Calendar view. Add the Excahnge 2000 resource. I
only have the exchange resource enabled. Not the Active Calendar.
- add chosen name
- set up the host address of the server
- if the default port i used on the MS Exchange 2000 server, leave the port
field open.
- add user and password on the exchange server
- And I had to set up the mailbox url manually.
webdav://exchangeserver_address/userid

2. you can also use the manual exchange plugin
- Go to KOrganizer configuration
- open the plugins tab
- enable the exchange plugin
- you now get a new "Exchange" menue item
- go there an "Configure"
- the same parameters as above are used

I currently use the first approach

regards birger....

Saturday 07 May 2005 16:43, skrev Rodolfo Miguel:
> I want to configure Korganizer to conect to my exchange server, wich is
> the port to connect to?
> and the mailbox url? show me an example
> Can I conect to my exchange server contacts folder? whow I do It?
>
> Tanks
>
> Rodolfo

Birger Kollstrand
Senior Engineer