List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Korganizer Alarms / notifications...
From:       John Burton <j.c.burton () gats-inc ! com>
Date:       2005-04-28 16:08:13

Greetings,

I've searched the FAQs, help pages, and mailing list archives, but I
haven't been able to figure out how to do something  quite simple. How
can I get KOrganizer to notify me of upcoming appointments via e-mail?
KAlarm can send e-mail to notify you of events you have set in KAlarm,
KOrganizer can pop up a window, but is there any way to have KOrganizer
send an e-mail to notify (remind) you of an appointment x minutes prior
to the event?

John