List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] How to get KDE 3.4
From:       Dave Smith <dave.smith () tstt ! net ! tt>
Date:       2005-03-25 2:17:26

I am sorry for having to ask a bit of a dumb question but I can't work out how
to get KDE 3.4.

I have KDE 3.3. I have followed through the KDE web site and found a whole
range of appropriate rpm's but every time I download one I get dependency
problems - ususally for an rpm that gives me another list of dependencies.

Is there just one rpm to start off with - or one that will download all the
rest?

Thanks