List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Calendar Class Constructor
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-24 16:35:15

Howdy,

Now I'm back to thinking we should have two Calendar constructors:

1. Calendar::Calendar() which uses KPimPrefs::timezone()

2. Calendar::Calendar(const QString &timezoneId)

Should KPimPrefs::timezone() be renamed to KPimPrefs::timeZoneId()?

Basically, this is what we had before, except the default timezone comes from the
KOrganizer preference if available, else the system timezone.   Before we had
the default timezone = UTC.   Not sure I like the idea of looking in korganizerrc first.

And, is it time to add a KGlobal::locale()::timeZoneIdForViewing()??

Regards,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE