List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kontact 3.4 completely unstable
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2005-03-21 20:37:45

I have just compiled KDEPIM 3.4 against my FC3 system. When I start kontact
the Summary window displays Ok. If I then start clicking some of the other
apps, after one or two kontact segfaults. This is absolutely hard and indeed
did the same thing with KDE 3.3.2. I was hoping the problem might go away
with the new release but no such luck. This is so bad I assume it is
something with my environment: is anybody else here running FC3? The
backtrace contains no useful data, event after I recompiled kontact with
--enable-debug=full. Any idea where to go from here?

TIA
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"