List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Crash when adding todos
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-16 1:06:52

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:54 pm, Duncan Mac-Vicar P. wrote:

> korganizer: IncidenceChanger::endChange for incidence "fdfdfd"
> libkcal: CalendarResource::endChange()
> korganizer: ERROR: Can't decrement change count. It already is 0.
> libkcal: CalendarResources::save( Ticket *)
> KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = korganizer path = <unknown> pid = 31387
>
> sorry for not having kdelibs built with debgging symbols:

Hi Duncan,

In libkcal/calendarresources.cpp, function CalendarResources::endChange( Incidence *incidence)
I wonder if that mTickets.remove(r) is the correct thing to do.

In this code snippet:
  if ( count == 0 ) {
    bool ok = save( mTickets[ r ], incidence );
    if ( ok ) {
      mTickets.remove( r );
    } else {
      return false;
    }

maybe mTickets[r] = 0 would be better?

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE