List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kmail / outlook gpg crypto
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-23 18:29:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 23 January 2005 19:02, Markus Heller wrote:
> Lear List,
>
> I use KMail with the gpg crypto and signing capabilities and I want
> to send such a encrypted email to a friend who uses outlook (not
> -express). Has anybody of you managed to decrypt a kmail-originating
> email on outlook?
>
> What does it take and which tools does my friend have to install?

I think you have to use Inline OpenPGP (you can set this as preference
for your friend in KAddressBook) and your friend has to install some
tools. Please ask on the gnupg-users mailing list
(http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users) for more
information about using GnuPG on Windows.

Regards,
Ingo