List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] tooltips not ending with dot
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-16 1:23:40

Hi,

I have been translating in kdepim, and found that some (I think) tooltips do
not end with a dot "." like most of the others.

For example:
kaddressbook, in the branch:
string number 620, which is found in: printing/selectionpage.cpp:72

"Only print contacts matching the selected filter.\n
This option is disabled if you have not defined any filters".

I will post if I find new ones.

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il