List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KOrganizer What's This [2]
From:       Antonio Salazar <savedfastcool () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-15 23:52:54

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:32:40 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer
<reinhold@kainhofer.com> wrote:
> On Friday 15 October 2004 23:52, Antonio Salazar wrote:
> > Second of all, what exactly is 'Zoom to Fit' supposed to do on the
> > Gantt chart? I thought it would zoom to view the entirety of the
> > event's duration, but it zooms out to three or four days even when the
> > event is only an hour or two.
>
> I tried out the same yesterday, and for me it showed me all two months
> availabe in the f/b object. Not very helpful.
> Somehow the navigation in the f/b view isn't intuitive at all.

Okay, so should I leave the What's This as is? Or what?

> > Third (this isn't really pertinent to the patch), is it a good idea to
> > have the Free/Busy option after the Reminder section?
>
> In head the tabs are reordered, so it's now
> -) General
> -) Recurrence
> -) Attendees
> -) Free/Busy
> -) Attachments

I wasn't referring to the tabs. This is in the General tab, right
above the description, where you have the little bell icon, then the
reminder checkbox, then the reminder settings, and then the option to
mark the time as free or busy. I think it'd be a better idea to have
the free/busy option before the Reminder checkbox and settings.

> Reinhold

Antonio