List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] attachments detection
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-20 18:58:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 20 September 2004 11:58, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> >On Sunday 19 September 2004 21:07, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> >>The default entries are i18n'd. So users of an English KDE will get
> >>"attached" and "attachment" as default key words. Users of a
> >> translated KDE will get translated default key words.
> >
> >... but only for the language that was used when kmail was first
> > started. If the user changes his language afterwards, he'll still
> > be stuck with the "old" translations.

We only add the default key words in case the list of key words is
empty. Otherwise it would be impossible for the user to remove certain
key words because at the next start KMail would re-add them.

> Funny, I did not find any string which matches it while translating
> kmail. in which file is it?

kmcomposewin.cpp around line 1684. Apparently we always add the English
versions and additionally their translations (unless the translations
are equal to the English versions).

Regards,
Ingo