List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] strings 731 and 736 in kdepim/kaddressbook
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-09-04 20:25:36

בשבת, 4 בספטמבר 2004, 19:15, × ×›×ª×‘ על ידי Tobias Koenig:
> On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 06:20:12PM +0300, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>
> > The strings are from the branch:

> > Gnokii interface is not available.\n
> > Please ask your distributor to add gnokii at compile time.

> > Gnokii interface is not available.\n
> > Please ask your distributor to add gnokii during compile time.
> >
> > Why do you have 2 strings which basicly mean the same?
>
> Was a mistake, is fixed in CVS HEAD now.
do you mind porting it back to the branch? I mean, it's even better for
translations...

> Thank you very much for the hint.
(good I decided to post here and not in kde-i18n-doc)

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/