List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot and USB devices timing out
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-02 13:19:31

On Tuesday 31 August 2004 17:38, Eric Jahn wrote:
> Under Debian Sid a new problemo has cropped up when using KPilot: my USB
> device (a palm pilot using the visor module) are timing out really quickly.

There's a "reset" button on KPilot's toolbar nowadays, and you can call it by
DCOP as well. If the device is timing out too fast, you might want to let
KPilot poll the device more often, though I forget how to do that.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.