List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] ical handling library
From:       Sebastian Ley <ley () debian ! org>
Date:       2004-08-27 16:56:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I'm working on OpenGroupware.org (mostly Debian packaging) and came across the
problem, that OGo uses libical [1] which is pretty dead upstream and
furthermore seems to contain some bugs (and has been removed from
Debian ;-) ).

Did you fork libical for KDE or did you write something from scratch? I
suppose it would be a good idea if such a low level library was shared among
the various PIM and Groupware projects so that not each and everyone has to
reinvent the wheel.

Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed to this list.

Regards,
Sebastian

[1] http://www.softwarestudio.org/libical/
--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6