List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] small consmetic fixes for RTL languages
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-08-24 17:43:10

Hi,

I would like to commit this patch for kmail. What I am trying to do is allign
the date to the right.  At the moment, all of the information in the fancy
theme is aligned to the  left (which looks ok, dont worry).

The problem is that I am removing a lot of definitions for you guys, and I
will would like to align the "from:" and "to:" texts to the left.

Is there a way for me to get the exact HTML which khtml is displaying, so I
can hack it "offline"?

--
diego