List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: Fix floating events FB lists
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2004-08-20 13:59:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 19 August 2004 19:46, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Thursday 19 August 2004 17:09, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> > I can understand the resistance to introducing a hack in the code,
> > but the more I look at this, the less I think it's a hack. It's a
> > safe way to minimize the code complications from floating events.
>
> Ok, then please commit.

Thanks, done.

I made a real mess here because I accidentally checked in all the three
patches I had here waiting for acceptance (now down to two), and
cvsrevertlast did not like that it was the first change in a branch. I
believe I did clean up the mess, but I'm not entirely sure :-(

> By the way, does there any normalisation happen in the code, so that
> multiple overlapping events only produce one freebusy?

I don't know. If so, it happens later in the code. Sounds like the right
thing to do, though.

> > On Thursday 19 August 2004 14:38, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > > Another thing I just stumbled upon: The birthday resource should
> > > probably set its events as transparent, so they don't show up in
> > > the f/b list a all-day busy events.
> >
> > Sounds right, but where is that plugin? I can't find the code or the
> > setup of the plugin.
>
> It's in libkcal: resourcekabc*

Fixed and checked in to 3.3 branch and HEAD. It was a one line fix.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark