List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Recurring Todos
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-23 23:44:57

Reinhold Kainhofer! We've been expecting you...
> On Wednesday,  21. July 2004 21:33, Allen Winter wrote:
> > Just upgraded to CVS HEAD and noticed that the due date on my
> > recurring Todos has changed to 2935093-02-28 where is should
> > have 2004-08-06.
>
> Bram, with your latest commit to that code, shall "old" recurring todo
> items work again?

Haven't been able to test yet, but "old" recurring todo's don't have a
Recurrence ID so the date will be invalid. As long it's invalid, dtDue will
always be returned, so that should fix it. But I'll try to confirm this one
of these days.

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)