List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] experiences with bugs.kde.org
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-07-21 19:36:44

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 19:03, Joern Ahrens wrote:

> I'm just examining, if it is worthwhile for the digikam project,
> which has just become part of kdeextragear-3, to join bugzilla at
> bugs.kde.org as well. I wonder if you can tell us your experiences
> with bugzilla in your projects.

I'm convinced that your project will benefit from using Bugzilla. You
already listed some of the advantages of a bug tracking system. Without
it it's harder to get an overview and things more easily get lost. The
problem of an overwhelming number of bug reports (including many
duplicates and all other effects of this) isn't very likely to happen
for digikam. There are only very few projects in KDE which really have
a problem with that (Konqueror and maybe KMail).