List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Addressee: Revision
From:       Maciek Borowka <maciek () borowka ! net>
Date:       2004-06-28 12:27:19

Hello,

I am still playing with Kitchensync. Everything goes pretty well so far,
I have however one problem.

What is the purpose of the field "Revision" in the Addressee object?
When I synchronize kitchensync with a syncml device, this field is
not read. It exists however in the corresponding contact with some value
I don't really understand, thus making two Addressee object different. It
happens almost for all contacts, and thus the user is asked every time which
contact (s)he wants to take.
In any case, two contacts should be declared identical IMO if the only
difference is the "Revision" field.

./Maciek

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected abstract
virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when was the last time you