List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot whatsthis
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 12:20:56

On Monday 28 June 2004 03:24 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Monday 28 June 2004 05:15, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> > Corrected version follows.
>
> Hope for Jörn or Reinhold to look at it, I've got no time at all right now
> (I'm trying to proofread all the docs you wrote, and struggling with why
> the help: slave persists in showing me old docs).

I (manually) cleaned the patch in order to make it a documentation only patch.
(OK, there is one proposed label change. That's all.). If you agree with the
wording in the docs, you will probably agree with the whatsthis as well, as
the ideas are the same in both.

And as a temporary solution for your doc problems, try the KDE from CVS
version of http://docs.kde.org I believe it is updated once a day. It is
really great, I used it to proof my text while using a windows machine. And
could the doc problem be the $KDEDIRS env?