List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] USB - Sync
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-05-26 17:11:38

Hoi Jan-Pieter,

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Jan-Pieter Jacobs wrote:

> Can I sync my Palm Zire21 with K-Pilot over USB and how do I find the right
> location of my handheld (/dev/....)

Check out the troubleshooting FAQ on the kpilot site (www.kpilot.org).
It's _probably_ /dev/ttyUSB0 if you've not got any other USB serial
devices attached (unlikely). Some devices want /dev/ttyUSB1. Also, you
might need to load the visor module with the right parameters. Again, all
this is descibed on the kpilot.org website. And do let us know how it
works.