List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Generic instant messaging integration library
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-29 23:50:32

I've put an updated version of this up at:

http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/william.stephenson/home.informal/kimproxy-0.1.tar.bz2

It now has a fairly fully featured drop in IMLabel widget taking a
KABC::Addressee and giving you user pic, IM status, click to message, context
menu and drag and drop.

http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/william.stephenson/home.informal/imapplets_4.png

It looks like you're a bit pushed for time, getting PIM 3.3 done, so if my
timing is no good, let me know and I'll leave it until you are free to
consider brand new features again.

regards

Will
--