List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer Anniversary import?
From:       "Carlos Leonhard Woelz" <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-02-13 17:21:05

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:33:41 -0800, "enine" <enine@ninefamily.com> said:
> I haven't had a chance to check again but I was hitting broken links on
> the quality team site (address to subscribe to the list for example) so I
> eneded up with no being able to volunteer to join the team and ask where
> I can help out.

This is the only one I know of. I just removed the "not ready yet" before
the link, because I expected to finish the main website (not the wiki
site) this weekend and start the list this weekend. If you want to help
with the quality team, welcome on board. I really need some help. A good
start is to select an application you like and collect the data of the
different areas of the application: documentation, testing, whatsthis,
promotion, etc...

Here is an example structure, for KOrganizer (not filled yet)
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KOrganizer%20Quality%20Team%20Page

The contributor should select an area and start working. If he isn't a
progammer, I strongly recommend starting with documentation or an
article. Teaching is the best way to learn something and become an expert
user. :)
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz@imap-mail.com