List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer Anniversary import?
From:       "enine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2004-02-13 15:33:41

I haven't had a chance to check again but I was hitting broken links on the quality \
team site (address to subscribe to the list for example) so I eneded up with no being \
able to volunteer to join the team and ask where I can help out.

I was toying with a crazy idea myself.  Since bugzillia seems to have some automation \
(i.e. I replied to a bug e-mail from the bugs.kde site and it extracted my message \
and posted it to the bug) can we automate the client side?  Since we have some \
automation in kmail/korganizer with meeting requests and such, can we pull apart bug \
e-mails and have them automaticlly generate todo's in Korganizer?  Then when you add \
to the todo or mark as done it will go back and close the bug.  I was imagining a \
korganizer based project managment based around the bug system.