List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer Anniversary import?
From:       "Carlos Leonhard Woelz" <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-02-13 13:07:23

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:25:14 +0100, "Cornelius Schumacher"
<schumacher@kde.org> said:
> That's one kind of janitor jobs. There are others. My question is: Do we
> actually have people taking over these jobs? Is this janitor thing
> taking off?

Not yet. Currently, I am the only one, and I am still involved in
building the basic infrastructure. I have more or less being janitoring
Cervisia. But that is because I was writing a guide for dealing with the
cvs working folder, applying patches, creating patches, etc... so i am
using this material for a Cervisia article.

But the programm has not been launched yet, and really, really makes
sense. So I am positive it will take off. It is a programm for learning
too, with incentive to ask contributor questions, and pretty self
contained (I will try to answer all questions first, then ask the
developrers). But I believethe greatest strenght of the programm is with
non-programmers. But I will visit some universities here in Brazil to
present this working and learning oportunity, and point the interested
modules.

Cheers,
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz