List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer Anniversary import?
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-13 0:56:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 12:24:04AM +0100, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 02:48, Tobias Koenig wrote:
Hi Cornelius,

> > Well, no problem :)
> > Cornelius, can I commit?
>
> If you think it's ok I will simply trust you ;-)
Done :)

> > No we have a line edit which
> > autocompletes the names of all available contacts :)
> >
> > Cornelius, shall I move it to libkdepim?
>
> If it's used somewhere else than in KAddressBook I would say yes.
Not yet, because we haven't it previously ;)
Is there any app which could make use of it? Is there an input field for
persons somewhere else in kdepim?

Maybe in the attendee tab in KOrganizer's event editor, or... well
there are some places where you have separated input fields for name,
organization and email address (e.g. in knode identity dialog).
It would make sense to let the name input field be a
KPIM::AddresseeLineEdit and the other fields are filled out
automatically with the values of the selected contact... just a thought
:)

But I discovered a place where the KABC::AddressLineEdit could be
used: KAlarm: Preferences -> Email

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!