List:       kde-pim
Subject:    RE: [Kde-pim] korganizer plugins (birthday, exchange)
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-23 7:48:00

> > Isn't it time to remove the birthday and exchange plugin from
> > korganizer? Their functionality is already (better) reimplemented as
> > recources...
>
> I don't know about exchange. I don't have access to a server,
> so I can't
> test it. Jan-Pascal should probably decide.

Not yet. There are probably issues with the exchange library (like
recurrence exceptions) that aren't handled nicely. Not much of a problem
with the plugin, because you only upload one appointment at a time, so
you should notice if something goes wrong. The resource, on the other hand,
might screw up your entire agenda all at once. So, let's keep the plugin
and let the resource be marked experimental at least until it's been
tested more thoroughly by people other than me. After that we can get
rid of the plugin.

Jan-Pascal