List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] PATCH, RFC: Korganizer and timezones (bug 68345)
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-16 20:29:55

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 21:07, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

> At this point, you could probably take over maintenance of libical
> and no-one would notice.  The project seems pretty dead.  Makes me
> wonder if the Evolution folks just maintain their own branch.

As far as I know, they are thinking about replacing libical by something
simpler.

At some point in the near future we have to seriously think about what
to do about libical. It's an important library and it's good that it is
also used by Evolution and Mozilla calendar. If we only could inject
some life into it...