List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] New mailing list kdepim-users has been created
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-12-06 18:55:21

Hi Ingo,

On Saturday 06 December 2003 18:23, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> a new mailing list for discussion about the usage of the KDE PIM
> applications (Kontact, KAddressBook, KMail, KOrganizer and everything
> else in the kdepim CVS module) has been created.
>
> All developers should subscribe to answer user questions in case no
> other user can answer them.
>
> Users which want to help with user support for the KDE PIM applications
> should also subscribe. Your help is very much appreciated by the
> developers.

Can I take these sentences as official announcement on the pim-webpage,
pim.kde.org? (Is there a need for corrections concerning grammar and stuff?)

I could also announce it on the dot, if you like that.

What's the URL of the mailman page for this list?

Thanks.

Klaus

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |