Hi Ingo, On Saturday 06 December 2003 18:23, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > a new mailing list for discussion about the usage of the KDE PIM > applications (Kontact, KAddressBook, KMail, KOrganizer and everything > else in the kdepim CVS module) has been created. > > All developers should subscribe to answer user questions in case no > other user can answer them. > > Users which want to help with user support for the KDE PIM applications > should also subscribe. Your help is very much appreciated by the > developers. Can I take these sentences as official announcement on the pim-webpage, pim.kde.org? (Is there a need for corrections concerning grammar and stuff?) I could also announce it on the dot, if you like that. What's the URL of the mailman page for this list? Thanks. Klaus -- | klaus staerk | klaus.staerk@gmx.net | staerk@kde.org | _______________________________________________ KMail developers mailing list KMail-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail-devel