List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] vcal-conduit - newbie user question
From:       Fran <fran () mobilecomputing ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-11-30 21:11:13

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:41, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Fran McGowan wrote:
> > Does the address field for an appointment in KOrganizer get mapped
> > anywhere onto the palm (specifically Treo 90)?
>
> Hi Fran,
>
> I'm pretty sure it doesn't. After all, there's no place to store an
> address in the standard calendar app on the Pilot.  It might get placed
> in the note field with some special formatting.

Thanks.
That's what I thought.
Something like (addr)(/addr) that's easy to enter on the palm and could get
mapped back into the location field in korganizer.
I had a look at the vcal-conduit code but as it's not in
tcl/pascal/basic/html I have no idea what I'm looking at :)

But I'll keep looking...

Fran
:):):)