List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Accessing KNotes data
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-11-27 14:26:00

On Thursday 27 November 2003 15:02, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > In 3.2, will KNotes store all its stuff in the notes.ics file in
> > share/apps/knotes? Is that to be a resource accessible like any other
> > (and lockable, too) ?
>
> I'm currently working on a patch to let the KNotes-Part and summary view
> in Kontact use the KCal::CalendarResources class to access the notes.ics
> file, so locking and notification is available for them.

OK. Well, I'll leave the resource use for now and stick to DCOP, now that I've
found out what's going wrong in the synchronization due to changing DCOP
interfaces (but as Bo points out, at some point DCOP is going to be genuinely
important, and then we can't just go changing stuff).

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?