List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Accessing KNotes data
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-27 14:02:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 11:44:25AM +0100, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
Hi Adriaan,

> In 3.2, will KNotes store all its stuff in the notes.ics file in
> share/apps/knotes? Is that to be a resource accessible like any other (and
> lockable, too) ?
I'm currently working on a patch to let the KNotes-Part and summary view
in Kontact use the KCal::CalendarResources class to access the notes.ics
file, so locking and notification is available for them.
The remaining problem is knotes itself... the saving is done in a quite
strange way and I guess we can't fix knotes to use the CalendarResources
as well in 3.2, so knotes could still overwrite entries...

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!