List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kdepim/kontact/src
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-01 11:05:38

On Sunday 26 October 2003 18:46, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> CVS commit by danimo:
>
> Bump Version for Beta1. Suggested roadmap:
>
> 0.7.x => pre 3.2
> 0.8.0 => 3.2
> 0.9.x => post 3.2 devel
> 1.0 => full featured "Groupware" release some months after 3.2

In my opinion it would be much better to make the KDE 3.2 release
Kontact 1.0. It's stable, it works great. There is no reason to be shy
about it. That we still not have implemented all possible features is a
good reason to release a Kontact 1.1, 2.0 or whatever, but no reason to
not call the upcoming release 1.0.