List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontakt
From:       Tim Jansen <ml () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2003-10-18 18:59:17

On Saturday 18 October 2003 20:44, Florian Becker wrote:
> Maybe you got some projekts for me, that i can do for the KDE Projekt. Very
> special interests are the multimedia and pim package, hope you got
> something for me. That means not, i only want develop to these packages.

Usually people pick up what interests or fix what bothers them.

If I'd have to pick a Kontact part, I would fix the month view in KOrganizer.
Look at how badly multi-day and all-day events are handled, or what happens
when there are more items in a month than fit into a cell. Evolution does
that much better. Fixing it, however, would require a rewrite of the view
from QListViews to custom-rendering (similar to the agenda view).

bye...