List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kontakt
From:       "Florian Becker" <becker_99 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-10-18 18:44:17

Hello KDE Team,

i have looked a long time that KDE become better and better. Now, i think,
it's time, that i'll give back what i got the last years.

I now developed with qt about 2 years. And want to help the KDE team. I'm 22
and live in Germany near to munich at the moment. Other languages i can help
are html and php. But i want to learn and get better in qt, so that will my
favorit language.

Maybe you got some projekts for me, that i can do for the KDE Projekt. Very
special interests are the multimedia and pim package, hope you got something
for me. That means not, i only want develop to these packages.

For questions around feel free to mail me.

BR

Florian Becker