List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] [K|Q]ListView *Clicked(... &pos...) signals not ailable?
From:       tomas pospisek <tpo2 () sourcepole ! ch>
Date:       2003-08-22 10:32:55

I'd very much like to use in karm:

void KListView::doubleClicked (QListViewItem *item, const QPoint &pos, int c)

and similar methods that have to do with Click events and give you the
position of the click, but they don't seem to be available.

I can implement them or define them, but once I start karm the Qt runtime
will tell me that there's no such signal as

doubleClicked (QListViewItem, QPoint, int)

in KListView or QListView or anywhere for that matter. Could someone clue
me in?
*t

--
George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld have thus achieved much more [Iraq,
looting of museums and libraries] than the Taliban in Afghanistan with their