List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Possible simplification in popup handling
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-07 22:13:40

Moin!

I just had a look how RMB in KOrganizer works and I got around KOEventPopup.
IMHO this could be solved much eaiser by using the respective KActions the
RMB menu via KAction::plug(). This comes handy especially since I plan to
introduce an additional RMB menu for selections, too. Am I overlooking
anything? IMHO the plugin manager should be in charge of providing the
actions in an appropriate manner. This way we can achieve a consollidation of
popup menus and toolbars. Am I overlooking something or has the current
implementation historic reasons?

Cheers,
 Daniel