Moin! I just had a look how RMB in KOrganizer works and I got around KOEventPopup. IMHO this could be solved much eaiser by using the respective KActions the RMB menu via KAction::plug(). This comes handy especially since I plan to introduce an additional RMB menu for selections, too. Am I overlooking anything? IMHO the plugin manager should be in charge of providing the actions in an appropriate manner. This way we can achieve a consollidation of popup menus and toolbars. Am I overlooking something or has the current implementation historic reasons? Cheers, Daniel _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/