List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KMail-cvs and KDE 3.1.1
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-06 14:38:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 03:00:47PM +0200, Martin Köbele wrote:
> Hello,
Hi Martin,

> I'm using KDE 3.1.1 (SuSE 8.2).
>
> Can I download the current kde-pim with the goal to use the current KMail?
Not really. You have to download the source code and compile the code
yourself.

> If yes, whodo I do that with out getting any conflicts with other
> KDE-components.
You have to download at least the current kdelibs and kdepim modules
from cvs or the daily cvs snapshot from
  ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/snapshots/

> And I also wanna just install KMail and its addressbook.
You have to compile and install the whole kdelibs stuff and from the pim
apps it should be enough to compile kmail, kmailcvt and kaddressbook.

For more information concerning the single compilation steps and the
other requirements read
  http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_cvs.html

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!